Friday, December 7, 2007

Season's Greeting's!

~ Please click on any Photo for detail!~


~ Still have a few deco's to put up...the nativity scene finish the staircase and other yummy's. Above is a advent calendar I made for Dyllan. I made little gift boxes out of paper cards and glues magnets on the back. In each numbered box is a ornament for him to hang on a mini tree daily. I decoupaged a old tray to hold the boxes.



Our front door is metal and a perfect place to showcase any art Dyllan does.


They are just general deco's. All the "good" stuff is in storage cause I don't want Dyllan messing with them just yet.


My great Great Great Grandmother made the rocking horse which sits next to a baby photo of Dyllan.


The house was given to me in a Charming Cottage swap, I'll post more pic's and info on this in a few. I want to take better pics to show it off!



Our tree is small and on top of a stereo. I have very little on it, colored lights, icicles, a few vintage childhood ornaments, photo ornaments and lots of silvery rain. Next year we plan on getting a full size "real" tree!
~ Susan of Creative Destination made me the tree topper, is it not beautiful? Hope she likes the one I sent!

Another treasure from my G.G.Grandmother! What a artist!


My collectibles.


Our outside deco's.


Ta! Ta! for now!
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...