Monday, May 5, 2008

5 months to go Counting!


This September 26th-28th will be my Scrapbook/Altered-Art group's 2nd year away! We are headed once again to the same location for a weekend retreat! It is hosted by Croppin Away
and stationed at the beautiful and relaxing La Quinta Resort in Palm Springs!
~Last year it was 7 of us and this year there might be close to 11 or 12!


...Please feel free to click on a photo for better detail! ...


We all took way to much stuff last year, being a first retreat for most of us, so taking notes from some of the seasoned retreat girls and hopefully benefiting from my "Craft Space Challenge"

I hope to have my page lay outs and craft projects better organized! Yes, that was my retreat craft space above. I'm a stickler on good lighting when I work, so I brought my own lamp, a chair cushion for me and a friend and my Cricut. This year I plan to bring a mini fan to cool me off and help dry projects,and a CD walk man as well ( yes I still have one!).
To cut down on room cost, we try to put at least 3 people, or 4 in each room. All meals are provided . we get our own 6"table for 24/7 crafting fun!

~This is the entrance to our cropping hall.




~ Here are few pages I made



~ The "Girls"

So as you can see, I'm very excited! It's far enough away to count as a weekend get away but close enough to drive home in case of a emergency!
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...