Wednesday, May 7, 2008

A de-stashing RAK




Teresa and Kathy ~~~ Anne and Myself

Kimber at the Die Cut Station


~ About once per month I schedule a crop at Timeless Treasures through my Scrapbook Group. We always make it a Friday and for $12, we get to crop from 6pm- midnight, have enough space to crop, have unlimited use of their glorious Die Cut station and win prizes through the night!
It's fun! These pics are from a couple of crops ago, but you can see what a great selection of product the store has! Especially paper!
So on to my RAK.
I've been doing alot of de-stashing of my studio for my Craft Space Challenge.
And I'm going to give away a custom Lay Out kit to the winner. Even if you don't scrapbook, you can use the kit for cards, crowns, altered-art...just about anything!
Just post a comment here of your favorite retail or home place to craft, give us a link to the store if you have it! Just be sure I can contact you in the case that you win. Must include your name and e-mail or have a open to the public blog.
I'll do the drawing Monday morning!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...