Friday, October 26, 2012

Leslie Rahye's - A Very Spooky Halloween Blog Hop!

Welcome to another Steam Punk blog hop hosted by Leslie Rahye!
For this project I decided to make some vintage inspired spiders to wear and decorate my home!
 I purchased the gears from Hobby Lobby in their scrapbook embellishment section.
They are fairly easy to bend a bit to fit the spiders abdomen.


I used  E-6000 to glue the gears to my spiders which were plastic and rubber.
 I glued them onto ring and hair clip blanks I found on Etsy.
 A little bit of a 18k gold leafing pen added the final touch!



























Thanks for coming by, I hope you have enjoyed my Halloween Steam Punk creations!
Please visit the rest of the artists below for more Halloween fun!



Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...