7/20/13

Bleach Painted Canvas Shoes!

 I am in Love with these canvas shoes from ...of all places...K-mart! They are less than $10 each. I have red and white striped, blue and white striped and black. Super comfy for the most simple of shoes. I bought a extra pair of the black so I could do this to them.
Alisa Burke gave me the idea.
I was inspired by her post here.
I really love how the bleach made the black into a burnt orange. After I was done and the shoes were dry to touch,  I took a black sharpie and accented some of the designs. 

Don't you love the heart inside?
I think I'm going to wear these all summer long.
What do you think?

3 comments:

Carmen said...

Michelle, I think these look very chic! You've turned something plain into a one-of-a-kind. Neat-o...

Carmen :-)

Elaine Akers said...

The shoes came out great. I bought a white pair at KMart last year to paint on, but never got around to doing them. (sigh)

Susan said...

Those turned out great! Kind of Halloween colored, huh!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...