12/06/08

Ho! Ho! Ho!

~ Just got home from a all day crop with a friend! 9am-9pm. So fun! I got a ton done including these "cute" cards! I really like how they came out! I started one for a online challenge and enjoyed making it so much that I made some more for a swap and am making a few more for personal greetings!
~ You can't see it, but the Santa is 'raised' with foam tape and don't you love how I made his cheeks rosy?

Here is the prep that went into it...all stamped by hand!

~ Happy Holidays!
~Michelle

2 comments:

RedBessBonney said...

Hi Michelle!

I miss your crops - my only moms only days, but I understand you have to have your rules about the group...

I've given you an award - check my blog for details.

Susan

Anonymous said...

awesome work! I too stamp my own cardstock when I want to. Its so much fun and you can come up with awesome designs too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...