12/09/08

Mystery Bird


~ Can anyone tell me what kind of bird this is?
I took the picture through the kitchen window with the farthest my camera would zoom.
I''ve never seen him before. I call him "little John" ~
as he looks to belong with Robin Hood!
*
We are off today to spend a Mommy and Dyllan day at Disneyland...We have not been back since Halloween and I can't believe November flew by so fast! I'm looking forward to taking lot's of glittery pictures and to rejuvenate my Christmas spirit as this falling economy is starting to get me down.
See you later!
~Michelle

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it's a Dark-Eyed Junco: http://www.americanbirdguide.com/wordpress/?p=19

Mrs. L said...

No clue, but good picture.

Anonymous said...

I've never seen one before ... I don't think. He's a beaut though...

Pam Mattick Art and Stuff said...

Junco is what I was thinking too.
Love your new look here.
Merry Christmas,
Pam

HeatherQ said...

DH and I think it's an Oregon Junko which is a type of Dark-eyed Junko.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...