3/25/10

Celebrating "Spring" simply.


I wanted to share with you just a few of the decorations I have up for the welcome of Spring!
Just so simple. Really.

My Dad and Step Mom gave me the orange candle and as you can tell I have a affection for Birds, nest..and old looking cages!

The photo above is of my Mothers parents on their Wedding day. The hanging thing is a foam egg that I hot glued flowers to and then dusted it with glitter. I also have a heated passion for prayer cards that show off our lady of ( )...in so may ways.
It's all part of some new art I hope to introduce to you very soon. :)

Most of these decorations will last through the summer. I'll add in some 4th of July things and beach stuff and then it will all come down for Fall and Halloween, later Christmas and at the end of January the Spring comes out all over again.

* * * * * * * *

I don't know if you have noticed but I "cleaned" up my labels (to the right).
I hope it will help you find things easier!

3 comments:

Debby said...

Your house is celebrating spring with so many beautiful things, looks fabulous!
Debby

Anonymous said...

How beautiful.. I adore your bird cages.... they have always intrigued me.. and you display them perfectly!!
Smiles~
Cat

Sherry Goodloe said...

Ahhhhhhhhh yes, SPRING TIME! *smiles* Nice arrangements you have created in your home Michelle.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...