4/09/10

Kids say the Funniest Things!

Dyllan Loves to color. Which is great as I love to color too!
His motto should be , "Have crayons, will color!"
This morning while I was having coffee, Dyllan showed me some recent work he had done in a clone wars coloring book. I looked at one page of a clone trooper and asked if that was a girl trooper, and he said, "no, it's a boy trooper". I then said well then why is he pink? And he said "that's red!", and I said, looks more like purple to me, and he said "then it's Violent Red"!

*(get it? violet red?)
:)


So...heard any funny kids quips? Please share!

1 comment:

Maria-Thérèse ~ www.afiori.com said...

Violent Red!
Could be the next action hero. I imagine her being a voluptuous, muscular blonde in a red bodysuit, fighting crime.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...