4/30/10

Tea Cup Pin Cushion Inspiration - Alice in Wonderland ATC's!

Recently I was asked where I got my inspiration
for the above Tea Cup Pin Cushion
I made using a Sizzix scoreboard designed by Eileen Hull.
Well, being that I love to sew
and I love Alice in Wonderland...
I knew right away what my tea cup was destined to be!

If you would like to see the tutorial... please go here!
Now with the release of the new Alice in Wonderland film,
it was not hard to be inspired....
as you can see by these wonderful ATC's I received from a recent swap!







And these were the ones I sent in!




I loved seeing the Caterpillar at Disney-CA Adventure's Electrical parade....
and here's a recent tutorial I did with another Tea Cup in mind....
Yummy cupcakes to eat while I was creating....
Some charms I made for a recent Charm swap
You can see the rest of the delightful creations here...
from all 25 participants!
So as you can see...
I had a Fantastic tale down the rabbit hole
plus a Mad Tea Party on my mind!
Plenty to be inspired by!
I hope you come and visit me again and again...
Because on June 26th, 2010
I'll be participating in a mad (magical) Tea party
hosted by Vanessa Velencia,
and at the same time introducing
a whole new line of Faerie Tale inspired treasures
to my shop!
Thanks for coming by and have a Inspirational day!

2 comments:

Sherry Goodloe said...

Oooooooooh love all of the eye-candy Michelle! Have an art-filled weekend!

Vic said...

Loving your Alice inspiration!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...