1/14/11

Studio Remodel Progress

As of now, everything is in it's rightful place in the studio. Meaning the tables, racks, storage and wall fixtures. Between now and the end of next week, I should have everything else sorted, purged, and given away. I have a bunch of things that I can list as end of the month prizes here on my blog and I will be also listing back issues of Somerset Studio, Scrapbook etc. and other craft related magazines/books in my shop.
@ .50 each! I will list them re: how many fit in a large envelope so I can use media mail. :)

I'm excited that I now have a real studio. Before it was just a catch all. I plan to put seasonal items, bulky fabric, and shipping supplies in the garage so I can just focus on the "fun" stuff when I create!

Photo's coming soon!~

1 comment:

Vic said...

Oh, I can't wait to see the pics. I need some inspiration! LOL

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...