1/02/13

Letting my Happiness become my Idenity.

One of my favorite quotes that has been circulating the web recently is, "Don't let your Struggle become your Identity".  This is so true with people I know. I seem to identify them by not who they are as a person, but by
the moans and groans they make on a daily basis. This I have determined will not be me. This year I plan to live my life accordingly to what makes me happy. I plan to sew more, play with messy mediums and work on my cookbook. Yes, cookbook! I have always said that if I were not a Artist, I'd have my own restaurant by now. I love to cook and not for the fame, I have decided to write a book for Me, my Friends and Family. I'm estimating it will take me a year to put together.
Till next time, have a Wonderful day!

2 comments:

Susan M. Brown {sbartist} said...

Michelle - I love your outlook for the new year and can't wait to see all the greatness that comes of it :)

Wanda said...

Good for you...that is awesome. I hope you post a few of your recipes on your blog for us all to try along with you. Take care and Happy New Year!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...