Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Artful Blogging Party

I've decided to share a simple mini book I made for todays blogging party hosted by Artsy Mama, http://artsymama.blogspot.com/













As you can see the book is quite simple. I used mini manila dividers and randomly covered them with 2 solid color card stock and 1 matching patterned cardstock. I used a make-up sponge to add tim holtz distress inks to the edges and created a random but charming design with just one foam stamp.












I also used a stapler, some adhesive and lots of ribbon scraps! If you dont have a crop-a-dile to cut all the holes at once in the end, you can use a regular hole puch, page by page.




The tabs of the book are nice for categorizing special events or photos.













I tied the book together with more matching ribbon.
























I really like how it turned out!
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...