8/22/07

Starting to feel like Fall...

With the sudden change in the weather, I'm starting to feel like my old self again. 2 days ago it was 100 degree weather and today was perfect. Overcast, tree leaves turning brown (probaly from the heat~but still...)It's all a nice change. Here are some of my Fall Favorites and It will be fun to see how my style has changed when I start posting some "new" stuff! This is a "purse" book I made with my group. We've also done one for Mothers Day too.
I made 100 fall inspired flower pens for a wedding. Sound like alot? When I got married, I hand made 500! Yes, you can say that I've mastered the skill. ;0)

I made these cards last year for some friends and family. I like to have fun when I'm, crafting.


A Fall inspired mini book made from brown lunch sacks.
I've had several people ask if I'll be hosting a "Vintage Halloween" swap. As much as I LOVE Halloween, I have to say no. Halloween is my favorite time of the year and I jam packed the month with events for my group, my family and my self.



3 comments:

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

A vintage kitchen swap would be great. The little book is sooo cute as well as the flower pens. What a wonderful idea for a wedding favor!

Sheri said...

ooo... that sounds fun! count me in!

Kara said...

wow 500 pens, 100 sounded mad but thats insane, love the cute cards
kara
x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...