8/10/07

Art Dolls

The 2 dolls are ones I've been meaning to show off for some time.
These are part of a yahoo group I'm in called Friendship Dolls.

The top one is a Mermaid I made. It was for a swap. The idea was for us to make a doll fashioned after our favorite drink. I felt the mermaid was fitting for a Margarita on the Rocks with salt. She even has a a miniature comb and mirror bejeweled with seed beads in her bag!

The bottom one is one I got to keep and only had to make her for a challenge regarding our favorite flower. I used some old panty hose from days gone by to make a sun flower doll.
 It was my 1st time face sculpting and she won 2nd place. I got a nice box of goodies in the mail!


4 comments:

Laura Bray said...

Great dolls Michelle. It's also nice to learn some new things about you!

The GlitterFairy... said...

Thanks for the tag, Michelle. What fun!
Love your stuff & blog.
Take care and have a great weekend,
Laurie

alice k. said...

I love your dolls! They are absolutely fabulous! Thanks for sharing.

Julie said...

I really, really like the mermaid with the multi-colored hair!

Julie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...